Posted by Gail | Filed under Our Food
The Rock Point Inn is a friendly meeting place where you can relax in a modern ambience and sample our excellent menu with an adventurous emphasis on locally caught fresh fish and of course - crab and lobster. Where possible we source and use local produce and have many homemade favourites
- 8oz Rump Steak
- Sausages and Mash
- Homemade Pies
- Homemade beer batter cod.
- Mussels in a white wine sauce
- Pint of Shell on Prawns served with Brown Bread
- Always a choice of fresh vegetables, chips, new potatoes & mash
- Different fish specials each week including but not limited to - plaice, sardines & mackerel.
- Soup of the day
- Sandwiches / Baguettes
- Ploughmans Lunches
- Jacket Potatoes
- A Childrens Menu